PDA

View Full Version : Local Group Observer's Guide

FaintFuzzies
March 20th, 2013, 07:56 AM
I've just posted a major update to the Local Group Observer's (http://www.faintfuzzies.com/DownloadableObservingGuides2.html) guide which sorely needed an update. I've included many more non-stellar objects within local group members, added a few and enhanced the finder charts a bit, etc. This may be worth re-printing if you have the old copy.

I've also posted a couple minor updates to two other guides, namely Flat Galaxies and Ring Galaxies. If you have them printed out, it may not be worth re-printing them.

Paul Alsing
March 21st, 2013, 09:58 PM
Alvin, regarding the minor updates, if we knew which pages were updated or are new, we could print just those pages.

Thanks for all of your hard work. I know personally just how much time it takes for such projects. My own 'library' efforts pale in comparison to your own, of course, but then, I am running a marathon, compared to your sprint. I don't know where you find the time ;>)

FaintFuzzies
March 22nd, 2013, 07:11 AM
Paul,

Some pages were added. Many pages were updated. Lastly, I've resorted some pages based that I started in the Peg/And region and going east. Oh, I've lopped some pages off too.