PDA

View Full Version : Dark Skies Apparel will be at NEAF April 28 & 29 2012

Dragan
February 10th, 2012, 05:00 AM
If by any chance you are attending this years Northeast Astronomy Forum (NEAF) in April, please be sure to stop by the booth and say hello! We will be in booth #529 just down the very first aisle from the entrance. It shouldn't be too difficult finding us considering that we'll be right across the aisle from a little company called Televue! ;)

A little secret to our members here. We will be unveiling a few new versions of the vest at this years NEAF. That will make it a good opportunity for you to get one before anyone else does!

AND at a discount!

21st Annual Northeast Astronomy Forum (http://www.rocklandastronomy.com/neaf/index.html)

See you in April!

Spack
February 11th, 2012, 11:13 PM
And you get to meet me - Spack - in person.
I will be Dragan's "model" at NEAF.
LOL!:)

Dragan
February 12th, 2012, 04:27 PM
I will be Dragan's "model" at NEAF.LOL!:)

ummmm........yeah.......uh....John, we're going to need to talk about your use of the term "model" :rolleyes:

Dragan
February 18th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Will any DSF members be at NEAF?

Newton
February 29th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Dragan, Alvin turned me on to your observing vest. Since I obtained one, I never observe without it, its really superb.

Dragan
March 2nd, 2012, 01:22 AM
Dragan, Alvin turned me on to your observing vest. Since I obtained one, I never observe without it, its really superb.

Thanks for the kind words Newton! We appreciate the feedback!

Dragan
April 17th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Just a quick reminder for any DSF members that may be attending NEAF this weekend.

We will be in booth 529, just across from Televue and Teeter Telescopes. Please stop by and say hello!!

lamperti
April 21st, 2013, 11:27 AM
That was my first stop and it was a pleasure to meet and see the faces of all involved. Took the advice of others and bought an observing vest.

See you all next year at NEAF!
Al

dacker
April 21st, 2013, 03:17 PM
I stopped by and got a great t-shirt and was introduced to some of the awesome people behind Dark Skies Apparel and this forum. I also picked up a great observing hood. Hope to see you again next year at NEAF!