OCT18 packed car.jpgOCT18 packed car.jpg

Hello,
I have to drive to a darker location and our little 2017 Prius V takes it all in. The 22 UC is loaded via wheelchair ramps and even affords the extra cargo room for the ep/s case and other odds-n-ends. The truss pole bag seems to be the most un-orthodox item in the back. There is room for it but the length butts it up to the passenger's seat but still allows the back door to close so I am not complaining. I can imagine that 22 hour drive to West Texas in the spring!

I have been back in the Chicagoland area for just more than 2 years now and have not found an Astronomy club that I can fit into. I have found some astro clubs that tend to center on eating more than the camaraderie among the members during the meeting (in my own opinion). I have contemplated visiting the Rockford area as they might not be impacted by the terrible Chicago light dome as I am currently influenced when I observe at my viewing site just north of Woodstock, IL.

I look forward to soaking up any and all knowledge you masters here share on the posts. Thanks in advance for your tutelage,

Frank Nowatzke