Hey all,

I'd like to take this moment to give a thank you to everyone. DSF is steadily growing and becoming a great repository of information and its solely because of the contributions of our members. The posts as well as the membership are accruing daily and DSF is becoming a great research tool to all of us. I am posting this because I want to share something with you.

Wednesday night (April 11th), sadly, was my first chance to observe with my scope at our dark site since first unveiling DSF nearly 3 months ago. Before heading out I compiled a hit list of about a dozen or so objects that I really wanted to concentrate on and go after. It was while observing that I had a little epiphany atop my ladder.

It made me very proud that I was able to compile a list of challenging and unique objects solely from posts & suggestions made here at Deep Sky Forum!

Its exactly what we've hoped DSF would become. A tool for all of us. A place to come to help make our observing sessions better.

So again, thank you!! We look forward as the forum continues to grow and becomes an even more vital tool to all of our observing sessions!