Thread: WOW!! What an great web site!!

WOW!! What an great web site!!

I recently returned from my first Texas Star Party (AWESOME!!!) where I first learned about Deep Sky Forum. After I got back from TSP I had to get caught up on work and sleep, so I didn't get a chance to look up the website. A few days later as I'm walking around NEAF I bump into Jimi Lowrey and Dragan and get more encouragement to check out the forum. So after I got home from NEAF I logged on and registered. Let me just say THIS SITE IS WAY COOL!! As I browse the different forums I keep coming across all kinds of great objects being discussed, and I can't wait to start checking them out in the eyepiece. All these great objects to observe and we're going into full moon. But seriously, keep up the good work, this is a wonderful website. I know it will be of great assistance and add enjoyment to my observing experience. I hope as time goes on I can give back and add to it in a positive way.

Thanks,

Josh Wright

Welcome to DSF Josh glad to see you here.
    Clear Skies,

Jimi Lowrey
    Fort Davis Texas

48"F4 OMI/TEC
    28'F4 ATM

Administrator/Co-Founder Dragan's Avatar
    Hi Josh,

It was great meeting you and your wife at NEAF. Thanks for stopping by the booth! And more importantly, thanks for signing up here at DSF!

Welcome!
    Clear Dark Skies,
    Dragan Nikin
    25" f/5 Obsession #610 "Toto"
    30" f/4.5 OMI EVO #1 "Tycho"
    www.darkskiesapparel.com