Hello all
This is a long time that I walk deep sky forum but I dare not publish because of my technique.

I do not know if I can really post here my astronomy work but I'm passionate about deep astronomy.

Urban astronomer and working late at night I had to find a way to continue to observe and so I chose the technical EAA to reach the deep sky compromise between visual observation and digital imaging is a way amplification that allows me to observe practically live deep sky objects in the city
if you agree I will publish some of my interesting observations without talking about technique because it is not a subject that interests me only the search for targets and the observation of difficult targets interests me.

My favorite targets are the Arp / VV catalogs and especially the irregular galaxies and soon exotic targets from the publications of faintfuzzies / Reinervogel / Steve Gottlieb and other deep observers.

Sorry my english is not very good and must go through a "google" translator
Regarding the irregular galaxies I am in the process of making a list because to date I have not found a catalog dealing with this type of galaxies I have about 200 in my list.
I can make it available if you wish.

Here for this time you can find Ugca 7009 (Irregular galaxy) but there is a lot off another target
ugc7009 7019c 7x40FF.jpg

Here Arp 234 another irregular galaxy I'm addict to irregular galaxy..........
ngc3738 arp 234 IRR cc 69x40.jpg

Hoping to find a small place in your community and share our passion and observations of the deep sky.

Ouki from south of France
Perpignan
Thank's