Thread: Local Group Observer's Guide

Local Group Observer's Guide

I've just posted a major update to the Local Group Observer's guide which sorely needed an update. I've included many more non-stellar objects within local group members, added a few and enhanced the finder charts a bit, etc. This may be worth re-printing if you have the old copy.

I've also posted a couple minor updates to two other guides, namely Flat Galaxies and Ring Galaxies. If you have them printed out, it may not be worth re-printing them.
    Clear skies,
    Alvin #26
    FaintFuzzies.com
    Texas Hill Country

Alvin, regarding the minor updates, if we knew which pages were updated or are new, we could print just those pages.

Thanks for all of your hard work. I know personally just how much time it takes for such projects. My own 'library' efforts pale in comparison to your own, of course, but then, I am running a marathon, compared to your sprint. I don't know where you find the time ;>)
    Paul Alsing
    25" f/5 Obsession
    http://www.pnalsing.com/home

Paul,

Some pages were added. Many pages were updated. Lastly, I've resorted some pages based that I started in the Peg/And region and going east. Oh, I've lopped some pages off too.
    Clear skies,
    Alvin #26
    FaintFuzzies.com
    Texas Hill Country