I'm surprised there haven't been any replies or other observations of NGC 6052 as this is an excellent target -- particularly for larger scopes. I've observed it twice in Jimi's 48-inch, mostly recently last month. This observation is from last year ----

48" (5/15/12): at 488x, the disrupted system NGC 6052 = Arp 209 had a very strange appearance. Attached on the SE side is a faint, elongated glow, ~22"x6", extending out from the main portion of the system and giving the strong impression that an edge-on galaxy was involved in this merger. Also on the NE side, a fainter and broader extension or plume was visible oriented N-S. Although these two features seemed detached, they may be part of the same partially merged edge-on. To the west of these extended features is the most prominent region or core of the galaxy, which appeared bright, irregular round and mottled. The halo was very irregular in shape and brightness, particularly on the west side which had a mottled, tattered appearance.

I didn't resolve any individual HII regions on the west side of the galaxy, but I bet on a good night they would be seen.