Hi

I'm excited about TSP 2014 round the corner; this is going to be my second TSP (provided the skies actually co-operate and justify going). I plan to take both 18" Obsession, and a small 6" reflector I bought off craigslist.

I'm looking for some interesting and/or challenging observing targets that TSP skies will do justice to. Particularly, any exciting peculiar galaxy recommendations will be much appreciated. Any resources to websites that have such lists will also be appreciated.

(I will also look into the OOTW compilation.)

Here's my wish list as of now, in the interest of sharing. Granted, some of these are ridiculously difficult for an 18", but I'm just going to try nevertheless.

Local group: Leo II, Leo A, Aquarius dwarf, Pisces dwarf, Fornax dwarf, Draco dwarf, Sculptor dwarf
Holmberg: Holmberg I, VI, VII, VIII (those are the ones left on my checklist). Need to try IX with an 18" (saw it through Josh Wright's 25" at TSP 2012)
Hickson 50, because if I stand a chance anywhere, it is at TSP.
Counting the number of galaxies visible in Corona Borealis cluster
Considering some Fornax dwarf globular clusters -- Hodge 5, Hodge 4 and Hodge 2.
M 87's jet (seen it quite a few times with John Tatarchuk's 25", but never with an 18")
Palomars 1, 3, 13, 14, 15 (those are the ones left on my checklist)
Hoag's object

So my list mostly has challenging observations, but not very "interesting" ones. I'm looking for suggestions!

Regards
Akarsh