Hi Steve,

very nice observations and objects in your parts. Sounds like lots of fun - I wish I could be there.

Thanks for the tip for the GC in Sextans B For Sextans A and B I could add respectively 2 observations.

Sextans A
4", 30x, NELM 6m5+
difficult with very low magnification because of two faint 12mag stars; with higher power (30x) very faint 3' glow south of an 11,5mag star; difficult to hold glow with averted vision
20", NELM 6m5+
With high EP very faint glow; NW of a faint star group; 4' large, round; SE spot only suspected; very low surface brightness but I could hod glow steadily with averted vision

Sextans B
4", 44x, NELM 6m5+
even with very low power a round glow is visible; best view with 44x; still faint but I could hold glow steadily; round with diffuse edges
20", NELM 6m5+
even in the searching eyepiece brighter glow in a star empty region 8' NE of the 7,7mag bright HD 86610; round structureless 3' large glow

Also funny that you observes UGC 5938/5942. Funny because I also visited this very nice pair at the April new moon period (sketch with 27"). And thanks for the UGC 8584 tip. I will give it a go next months.