After having a labeled chart with me over several years I finally did it last nights.

Starting point was an article by Steve G. and a labeled photo from Bernhard Hubl.
In addition to the four "inner" Hodge GC's (1976AJ.....81...25H) I add some newly discovered Clusters (GC) and Candidates (GCC) from Sharina and Davoust (2009A&A...497...65S).
I add the new candidates on the labeled photo of Bernhard and started a try.

GC_NGC147.jpg

27", 586x, Seeing III, NELM 6m5+
Hodge 1: sure popping with averted vision, could not hold it steadily with averted vision; easy star field with two "helping" stars in the near neighborhood
Hodge 2: 17mag star in the direct neighborhood visible with averted vision; uncertain popping of an second object; to few poppinmg to call it positive
Hodge 3: easy, could hold it steadily with averted vision; sometimes I had the feeling the "star" was more diffuse than other star peaks with similar brightness
Hodge 4: not tried
GC SD 5: not visible
GCC SD 6: steadily visible with averted vision; same brightness than Hodge 3, perhaps a little bit easier and in moments of good seeing with direct vision
GC SD 7: a little bit more difficult than GCC SD 7 but also visible steadily with averted vision
GCC SD 9:difficult star field because of missing stars for orientation and verification; start from a 15mag star north to the galaxy 2MASXJ00323967+4820405 and following to the GCC; very difficult but it popping so often, that I classify the observation as positive

All in all it was a very fun project and I'm sure that the three brightest members could also be a target for the 16"+ aperture class.