Thread: Own a piece of space (Meteorite)

Own a piece of space (Meteorite)

Hello everyone

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not please point me in the right direction.

I have been hosting meteorite giveaway raffles for about 8 months, I would like to introduce you all to Howardites Meteorite Giveaway raffle. This is where you can enter in to our raffle for free and walk away with a genuine piece space (Authentic Meteorite).

All meteorites come from inside our solar system. Most of them are fragments of asteroids that broke apart long ago in the asteroid belt, located between Mars and Jupiter. Such fragments orbit the Sun for some time-often millions of years-before colliding with Earth.

So would you like to have a try?

There are two ways in which you can enter into our free draw:

1. Through our website which can be found at - https://www.howardites.com/raffle/play.html
    2. Our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/howardites/

If you decide to go through our site you will be prompted to login to Facebook, this is so we can collect 2 things from your profile: Name and Email. We need these two, to be able to know who won and so we can notify you by email if you have won. Our site is encypted through a SSL certificate so please be rest assured everything you do is safe and secure when using our site. You will receive an email from howardites@hotmail.com so it might be a good idea to check your spam folder or add us to your whitelist.

If you have any questions please contact us on the above email, if we dont repsond within 24 hours please email us again, its not because we are ignoring you its probably because we didn't see your email.

We wish you the best and good luck!! You have to be in it to win it

This weeks Prize is: A Campo Del Cielo Fragment

img.jpg

With a ID Card

COA.jpg
    Last edited by Howardites; July 8th, 2016 at 08:57 PM.

Looks really nice. Well done and thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by acheter; January 24th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.