I order a Delite 7 mm EP and used it last week in clubs 18” Newt, but sky has been terrible here in Swede ( as always ) and it was a window according to weather reports but soon after we started the clouds came in.
It’s more or less hopeless here. ( add on observing in snow and all summer is gone because of sun, this ain’t a place for visual astronomy.
Anyway the Delite in this scope was at 285X less a paracorr and sky was SQM-21.0 and I saw actually the Milky way ( Bortel 3-4 )
Idea was a 1.5 mm pupil, so good for faint stuff observing.
I could split the double in Vega but stars was very fuzzy, so it was more easy split it at clubs old Nagler 12 mm so I could not say if it is a sharp EP or not.
This weekend it’s even worse sky, so let’s see on next new moon in November.
If not, my next chance will be observing in LaPalma under new moon in December. ( it’s at 28 degree )
I will be observing at 1.000 meter close to Roque with a 20” Dobson, and I will try if weather allowed it observe at Roque at 2.400 meter some nights.
I will bring my own EP with me so Ethos and the new 7 Delite ( scope do not track )

Any ideas to see long distance galaxy’s.
A list of worth trying ?

It’s very dark there and near 21.9 is not unusual but seeing has been a problem for me before at this time of year.
Last year I was on west side at 900 meter just south of the road to Roque, and had a 25” Dobson but seeing was very poor and scope did not hold collimation, so I will rent the 20” again, and I rented a house near the road up to Roque.
According from website Roque should have good seeing.
One year I was up there it was very windy and cold so it’s not easy, and it can be snow very fast but it can also be rather mild.
I think this time of year it can be ok, but I think it’s not the best time of year, but I talked to people there and they told me there are no ‘best’ time there, vs sky quality.