Ivan,

I am glad you like my website. As for the poiting accuracy, it depends on several factors, namely the accuracy of the initial two star alignment, the tolerances built into one's scope, and the region of the sky you point to. I have used the Argo Navis first on my 18" Obsession, where it was very precise. Since three years I have been using it on my home built 25", where it is less precise, probably because of inaccuracies in the scope itself (axes may be not perfectly perpendicular to each other etc.). Often pointing is more accurate in that region of the sky where you did your initial two star alignment, getting less precise when slewing to other regions of the sky. In my 25" an object typically appears after a slew somewhere within the field of view of my 27 mm Panoptic, which gives a true field of view of ca. 40'.

There are means to improve pointing accuracy:
1) The Argo Navis has a TPAS (Telescope Pointing Analysis System) built into its firmware, which compensates for inaccuracies in the mount of your telescope. I have not bothered to put it into effect so far, because
2) I use the Argo Navis in conjunction with the Servocat, which has a spiral search function. If an object is not within the field of view of my 16mm Nagler (30' true field of vies), I just press a button and it comes to vision in a few moments. Also the Servocat has a LocalSync feature, which is extremely effective when visiting several objects in the same part of the sky. If the first object has an offset, the system stores that and factors it into the next goto. This is great when viewing galaxies in Virgo of globulars in Ophiuchus and Sagittarius.

Greetings
Johannes