Here's what I have from a few hours ago with the "cheating" telescope (Jimi's 48"). Conditions not good enough to even dream of Kregel B. All of this was guided by Steve.

NGC 5529 and company, 13mm (375x):

NGC 5529: Beautiful edge on spiral. The dark lane is not as obvious as in NGC 891 (duh!) but can be seen distinctly at times of good seeing, especially with averted vision.

CGCG 191-71: Next brightest in the line. The galaxy was spotted without any trouble in the 48"

LEDA 2076904: Seen above the CGCG galaxy. Would place this third in the league. The object is not too hard and was seen within several seconds of arriving at the eyepiece.

SDSSCGA 240: (Did not observe the faintest fourth member; see SIMBAD). This is the "collisional ring" that Jimi may have referred to. The three cores observed were of almost equal brightness and comparable to SDSS J141513.30+361007.2 in both compactness and brightness, or possibly a bit brighter and a bit more diffuse. The cores were condensed, though, relative to other galaxies in the field. The collisional ring seemed to sport a slight brightening on the east-north-east, but no real features were visible.

SDSS J141513.30+361007.2 This galaxy further to the south of PGC 50925 is compact and relatively easy. (This is apparently not on Howard's list, Steve told me about this)

PGC 50925 (mistaken NGC): This one is a low surface brightness galaxy. It is not easy. Whoever mistook _this_ for an NGC was presumably under the influence of controlled substances. But definitely not at the limit of visibility. Looks like a relatively large uniform patch.

MCG +6-31-85B (PGC 50950): This MCG was surprisingly hard for an MCG. Is it really an MCG? It appeared to have a more compact and higher surface brightness core than LEDA 2076904, but it was still overall much harder to see, which is somewhat confusing.

SDSS J141555.30+361333.9: This is the "SDSS" on Howard's article. This object was the hardest to say and I can only put an 85% confidence on having seen this. Hardest by far, did not appear to have a very codensed core. Low surface brightness.